CLAT Preparation Tips & Tricks. Preparing for CLAT is not an easy task; it requires both Hard work & patience. WIthout these in hand it’s fairly difficult to prepare for the CLAT exam.
Moreover, getting success in CLAT is best to get advice from experts. That’s Why we are here once again for you with the newest addition “CLAT Preparation Tips & Tricks”.
This blog helps you prepare for CLAT with ease. Plus it will provide you with tips & tricks that will help you make a strategy plan out for CLAT 2022 exam preparation.
So, without wasting any time let’s jump straight to CLAT PREPARATION Tips & Tricks.
CLAT 2022 Preparation Tips & Tricks
Keep up with latest & updated CLAT Syllabus
One of the most important aspects to keep in mind is to stay up-to-date with the latest CLAT exam syllabus & pattern. This is so as to ace the examination a candidate must be familiar with things like:
- Type of question,
- Number of question,
- Marking schemes, and
- Other essential information.
Similar to this, knowing your CLAT Syllabus in details is very essential so as to get a clear vision of Choosing :
- Right study material,
- Right Books,
- RIght Preparation schedule.
Make a Time Table
Next up, is the “Time Table”, the key element of any competitive exam preparation plan. Therefore, it is best for candidates preparing for CLAT 2022 to craft a timetable that suits their needs.
As per our expert it is best to follow the “divide and rule “ formula, where candidates distribute subjects on weightage bases. And then on that basis divide their timing. Doing so a candidate will easily be able to cover up those subjects with higher weightage easily.
Note: Remember to give time for practice & revision also.
Choosing the RIght Study Material
Now it’s time to choose the best & the right study material for CLAT 2022 preparation. It is very important for candidates to make the right choice as it will play a major role in helping you ace the CLAT exam.
Below are some of the Best CLAT 2022 Books :
- High School English Grammar and Composition by Wren & Martin
- GK Today and newspapers
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal
- Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning by A P Bhardwaj
- Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal
Note: Remember to make your own handwritten note too.
Prepare Hand written Notes
Depending solely on books or study material is not a good idea when it comes to preparing for the CLAT Exam. This is why it’s best to practice preparing hand written notes as you study.
The reason behind is pretty simple :
- Firsty, you will be able to memorise things easily.
- Secondly, you don’t have to go through the whole chapter again & again. As with hand written notes it is easy to access in short.
Practice Mocks & Previous years paper
Soon as you are all done with your syllabus, now it is time to practice mocks & previous years papers. Doing this will allow you to get familiar with your weakness & strength. Thus, encouraging you to practise more and work on your weak leg.
Learn to Manage Time
We all know that CLAT 2022 is a stressful exam. The timings are fairly low for an exam like CLAT and demands both accuracy & speed. This is why , if you learn to manage time then you can easily obtain higher marks without any pressure.
Therefore, try your best to learn time management by practising mocks & previous year paper with a time boundation.
Some Key Preparation Tips for Toppers
- Firstly, don’t take the CLAT exam for granted.
- Secondly, prepare & follow a study schedule with heart.
- Thirdly, focus on increasing your speed & accuracy.
- Next, is to work hard on your weak links.
- Lastly, revision is the key to ace the CLAT exam.
- Finally, take a break for 1 day and leave everything, just refresh your mind and take a deep sleep.
How to Choose CLAT coaching institute for CLAT preparation
CLAT Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Exam centre List
It is worth to taking CLAT Coaching in Delhi?